Thursday, March 14, 2013

Decision Maker

Yes? No? Maybe? Never? It sounds confusing though what decisions you have to make everyday. And it happens to me all the time... I felt like I'm offshore without knowing what to do and no directions that I have to follow... And I really need someone to tell me what to do.. but no, I think it's something.. not someone...

I had faced some difficulties with my parents these past few weeks, and it was really hard for me to deal with. My dad was leaving for work away from home for couple of months. He send message on my mobile phone telling me that he was in the airport already. My mom and brother was asking if I can make it to the airport to see my dad before he leaves. My mind was confused weather to go or not to go. If i'll go, I'm sunk with my pride and pretend as if we never had an argument before. But if I won't go, what will he's going to think about me? Rebellious? A child who doesn't even care about anything? What should I do? Ottoke? nado molla! :(

So in order for me to make decision abruptly... I searched for a top rated Decision Maker  Application in Google Play for my Android Phone to help me out to make decision in an instant. And gotcha! I run the application and start using it.. The first answer to my question is "No" so it means the decision maker tells me "not to go", then I roll the wheel all over again trying to convince myself about the answer. For the second time around the arrow goes for "No", but then again I give myself another try, and it goes for "yes"...

While letting the wheel turn for the decision my mom keep on texting asking if I should go. Thinking about the Decision Maker's decision, and the present circumstances I had, I finally made up my mind.

I stepped out of the office, and take that 5-minute-ride to the airport.
While on my way to the airport, I just then realized, that in making decision or decisions, it doesn't matter what will others will tell you to do or even what do that Decision Maker Application tells you, what your heart was telling you does really matters. Because even if your confused, you have to make a decision on your own in the end, and see for yourself that you will never regret the decision you made.

03.15.2013
9:52am