Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Love equals INSANITY




When I went home last night, I decided to walk and distribute bible tracts to those people I saw walking on the street… I’m happy with what I’m doing and staple a smile on my face while saying "Hi! Para po s inyo!".. As I walk through, a girl behind me reach out and ask to give her something to read.. I didn’t know her, nor saw her before.. Though walking thru a dim-Lighted street I can see her sad reflection and bloated eyes (perhaps she’s bin crying all day).. She walked with me and within those few moments,i've Learned something from her.


She openly share what she really feel... I was thinking: "Hindi naman kami close.. But she talked to me as if we know each other for couple of years"


She told me that she needs to read something to divert her attention to something else... And she's sure that the tracts I gave her would really help... She told me she’s sad and broke, so I gave her another tracts entitled "Kaaliwan para sa mga Nanlulumo" and tell her "this one is really meant for you, hope it will help u a Lot"..


Without the feeling of awkwardness, I asked her "Bakit ka malungkot?!" and she abruptly replied "iniwan kasi ako ng mahal ko"


Ayun naman pala! I seized d words and ask myself: Why does stupid love drives everyone crazy?! Why is it so?!


But that question was even answered by the following words she utter…


She told me once again “Minahal ko kasi siya ng buong-buo… wala ako itinira para sa sarili ko. Ipinakita naman niya kasi na mahal niya ako, at nagsakripisyo rin kasi siya para sa akin”


Getting so curious, I asked again “Kung mahal ka niya bakit ka niya iniwan?!”
She replied “Nag-away lang kami minsan at umalis na siya… Iniwan na niya ako. Kaya alam ko talaga na ang mga binigay mong babasahin makakatulong talaga sa akin para makalimot kahit konti para di ko na siya laging iniisip.”


I sighed… and words can’t come out of my mouth. I’m speechless after all.


And as final word I told her that If she’ll love someone she don’t have to pour everything for a guy… Save something for herself so she won’t be hurt that way and if the guy really loves her, well he’ll be back soon! I’m beginning to tell some advices which I don’t know if that really works and throwing up words as if I had experience on that. Duh?! But I hope those few words would help.


We parted ways after that, she’s heading to the place where she and her boyfriend used to meet, and the place where they usually settle things when something went rocky, with the hope inside that she’ll be able to see him there again and reconcile.


Heading home after that conversation I learned something:


1. God’s word really heal wounded hearts (Psalms 34:18, Hebrew 4:12)
2. If you love someone, don’t give everything you have… save something for yourself so you can have the strength to move on once he left you.
3. People change and feelings too!
4. Don’t trust what only your heart feels.
5. Sacrifice is not enough to prove your love… but consistency does.
6. When you lost someone you keep on hoping he’ll be back again, but you have to move on
7. Crying is just a simple way of expressing sorrow but you don’t have to dig deep down into it
8. If you want to move on, forget everything
9. Untrue love makes people crazy and stupid
10. Experience love, experience insanity
11. 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 explains what love really is
12. Love never fails (1 Corinthians 13:8)






Any violent reaction?!








April 15:2010
12:04 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment