Tuesday, February 16, 2010

On My Own



My hands are urging me to write, but I can’t think of anything.
I want to write my thoughts but I can’t think of anything good.
I just don’t understand.
I read a book instead but still my mind can’t absorb it.
I read every line over and over but the message can’t sink in.
I try to sleep after being exhausted from thinking of nothing, but my eyes are widely open
I’m so damn awake but failed to be enthusiastic.
I got a cup of coffee and brought it with me at the park and choose to be chilled with the morning fog
It’s good and cold outside, but I can’t appreciate it.
I sat still… until the sun shines over my face.
The bright light glares on me but it doesn’t work!
I feel so dumb and lifeless.
I walked with my eyes closed and all I hear was my heart beats…
Can’t see anything but brightness…
And the last thing I know… I’m falling…

No comments:

Post a Comment